Thursday, February 14, 2013

MY THIRDLY TRAINING



Yesterday’s training
What I learned yesterday
Yesterday it was my thirdly day of this training held by MISA TANZANIA with collaboration with VIKES, I learned more about how to link difference blogs, how to change a blog name and how to search difference materials from various website like the population of FINLAND, and the number of the president of united state of Barack  Obama etc.
Like
I like this training because it make me knowledgeable on how to use internet for searching difference kind of information, posting materials  and other things which can be done through online, because before this lesson it was difficult  for me to do.

Dislike
There is no any thing which I dislike in this program (Training).





No comments:

Post a Comment